El Paso Attorney Providing Superior Legal Representation
El Paso attorney Heather H. Hall brings top qualifications to her clients seeking legal help and guidance in family law as well as criminal investigations, charges, and as a highly successful trial attorney.
Attorney Hall is a native of the Rio Grande Valley on the border of South Texas. As a result, she has a thorough understanding of the unique issues that can arise for families living in a border area, such as El Paso, that she now calls home.
Whether you are facing the personal crisis of a divorce or other family law matters or a criminal charge, she can provide you with legal help that is compassionate about your issue and aggressive in her advocacy for your best interests.
Attorney Heather Hall brings the following advantages to your case:
- Board Certification in Criminal Law, attained through rigorous training, education, and testing as well as a top reputation for career results. This achievement is earned from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Only lawyers who have earned this recognition can advertise themselves as experts in their practice area.
- A 10.0 perfect rating from legal industry organization Avvo along with a 2019 Avvo Clients’ Choice Award.
- 20 years of legal experience in divorce, family law, and criminal law.
- Trial experience throughout Texas that is invaluable for those facing civil or criminal litigation.
- One-on-one personalized legal representation in which your case will be handled directly by your attorney and never handed off to a paralegal.
- Communication in Spanish for the Hispanic community in El Paso.
Turn to Hall Law for Highly-Qualified Legal Representation
Facing a legal issue in the criminal and family court system can be a daunting proposition. It is always best to be fully equipped with legal representation that will prevent you from making mistakes and provide seasoned advocacy to push for an outcome that is best for you.
Our El Paso lawyer brings a passionate, knowledgeable, and determined voice to your legal matter no matter how simple or complex. We understand that this is a critical time in your life and will do everything possible to ensure that you have the best chance for a favorable outcome.
Contact a team member at (915) 529-0233 to book your consultation with our attorney today.