El Paso Spousal Maintenance Attorney
Dedicated to Helping Our Clients Achieve the Best Possible Case Results
Getting divorced can have a serious impact on your finances and not just because of divorce-related expenses. Your financial situation may change because of the loss of your spouse’s income, which may prompt you to seek spousal maintenance.
Whether you are filing to ask for spousal maintenance or being asked to pay spousal support, Hall Law can help you understand your legal rights and options. Our attorney can also help you confidently navigate the legal process, make informed decisions, understand whether you qualify for alimony, and calculate what your potential payments will be. Known for our compassionate yet aggressive legal counsel, our clients can trust that we will act in their best interest and offer you personalized solutions and counsel.
To speak with a member of our team, call (915) 529-0233 or complete our online form today.
Texas Family Code § 8.051 | Spousal Maintenance Eligibility in Texas
Either spouse has the right to request alimony. However, under Texas Family Code § 8.051, maintenance can only be ordered by the court if the petitioning party does not have sufficient assets or funds to provide for their reasonable needs and one of the following conditions is met.
- The spouse being asked for alimony has been convicted of an act of family violence against the other party or the spouse’s children within two years of the divorce or during the proceedings.
- The spouse requesting alimony is unable to earn an income to support their reasonable needs due to a mental or physical impairment.
- The spouse requesting alimony has custody of a differently-abled child that requires substantial care and supervision that prohibits the spouse from earning a reasonable income.
- The spouse requesting alimony lacks the ability to earn a reasonable income to provide for their minimum needs and has been married to the other party for `0 years or more.
Why Retain Our Services?
At Hall Law, we get to know our clients to ensure we offer them personalized solutions, and our attorney is committed to providing our clients with individualized attention. If you or your soon-to-e-ex-spouse is requesting spousal maintenance, our firm is here and equipped to help you understand your legal rights and fight to protect your best interest. You can trust our team with your case because:
- We are backed by over two decades of legal experience.
- We are known for being communicative and responsive.
- We are committed to advocacy for our clients.
- We have a proven track record of success—just read our testimonials.
- We offer flexible payment plans.
- We ensure our clients have direct access to our attorney throughout their entire case.
Let us help you protect your financial future. Contact Hall Law online or call (915) 529-0233 to schedule a case consultation today.
“She fought so hard for me and she was great in court.”- FT Bliss
“Very caring, loving, respectful, attentive and determined. THANK YOU for everything”- Brenda
“She is the first person to talk to me with respect and the first lawyer I have had that was worried about me and my kids.”- Jorge
Why Hire Hall Law?The Right Choice for Your Case
Over 20 Years of Legal Experience
Extensive Trial Experience
Direct Access to Attorney from Start to Finish
In Person, Phone and Zoom Consultations Available
Flexible Payment Plans Available