Modifications El Paso's Top Family and Criminal Law Firm

Divorce Modifications in El Paso

Experienced El Paso Divorce Attorney

Because circumstances change and life happens, your needs or means may have evolved, which can influence your ability to adhere to the terms of your divorce decree. If you are seeking to modify a previous divorce order, Hall Law can be trusted to help you protect your best interests and develop a solid legal strategy. Our firm can help you petition the court to modify spousal maintenance, child custody/visitation, and/or child support terms.

Known for being compassionate advocates for our clients, you can trust our team with your case, because:

  • Our attorney has over 20 years of legal experience.
  • Our firm offers affordable payment plans
  • Our attorney is communicative and responsive.
  • Our consultations are offered in-person, online, and over the phone for your comfort.
  • Our clients always have direct access to our attorney throughout their cases.

To speak with our attorney and learn more about how we can help you, call (915) 529-0233 or reach out online to schedule a consultation.

Post-Divorce Modifications | Reasons You Can Modify a Court Order

Legally, either party can file to modify their divorce decree if they have experienced material and substantial change in circumstance (or their child has) or both agree to the changes. If the parties agree, they can file a petition with the court together. However, spouses that do not agree will have to file separately.

A material and substantial change in circumstances in either party or their child’s life can include relocation, the loss of a job, or a debilitating accident. For instance, one party may seek to modify their child support agreement if their child suffers a catastrophic injury in an accident. Because of the child’s medical expenses and additional needs, the custodial parent may need additional support.

Let’s Get Started with Your Modification Case Today

At Hall Law, we understand that your family needs or means change, which is why you may seek to modify your post-divorce order. Whether you need help modifying your child support, child custody/visitation, or spousal maintenance orders, our modifications attorney is here to help you.

With over two decades of legal experience, our attorney can provide you with the tools and support you need to make informed decisions and develop the best case possible. No matter which side of the case you are on, we treat our clients like family and are dedicated to helping them smoothly navigate their cases.

Schedule an initial consultation today by calling (915) 529-0233 or reaching out online.

Client Testimonials

  • “She fought so hard for me and she was great in court.”

    - FT Bliss
  • “Very caring, loving, respectful, attentive and determined. THANK YOU for everything”

    - Brenda
  • “She is the first person to talk to me with respect and the first lawyer I have had that was worried about me and my kids.”

    - Jorge

Why Hire Hall Law?

The Right Choice for Your Case
  • Over 20 Years of Legal Experience
  • Extensive Trial Experience
  • Direct Access to Attorney from Start to Finish
  • In Person, Phone and Zoom Consultations Available
  • Flexible Payment Plans Available